'Ardagh' An Unrivalled Federation Estate of Grandeur, Prestige & Privacy19 Prince Albert Street, Mosman
'Ardagh' circa 1905, this majestic federation manor is a renowned landmark and Mosman's largest tennis court estate of its kind. Featuring the elegance and opulence of yesteryear with soaring 3.6m ceilings and ornate features, this exquisite offering is superbly balanced by sophisticated updates for the modern-day family. With spectacular views across Sydney Harbour and set on an amazing 2,770 sqm with park-like gardens and a 40m dual street frontage, this unique estate is perfect for family living on a grand scale.
The impressive 3 level floorplan of over 1,000 sqm internal includes self-contained accommodation and there is a separate two-storey coach house. Enjoy the ultimate lifestyle with resort style heated swimming pool, spa and over-sized north/south tennis court.
Tightly held for over 50 years, this is a once in a generation opportunity to own one of Mosman's largest and most iconic estates, located mere moments from picturesque harbour beaches, Taronga Zoo, Mosman Village shops and a selection of schools.
- 'Ardagh' circa1905 2,770 sqm land size, 40m frontage, dual street access
- Main residence, over 1,000 sqm internal, 20 plus rooms over three stunning levels
- Multiple formal living rooms including a 100 sqm formal lounge room with wrap-around verandah and city views
- Grand formal dining room with original fireplace and sitting area
- Postcard harbour views showcasing the CBD skyline, Opera House, Harbour Bridge to the Blue Mountains
- Seven spacious casual living/dining areas ideal for family life and children of all ages
- Over-sized kitchen with Chefs Pantry and casual dining
- Upper level, over 90 sqm master bedroom suite with lounge area, parent's retreat, balcony and 270 degree breathtaking views
- Lower level, two bedroom self-contained accommodation with large lounge/dining, kitchen and glass conservatory
- Two storey coach house equipped with a kitchenette, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and city views
- Over-sized north/south tennis court and heated resort-style pool and spa, spacious patio and sundecks
- Adorned with ornate 3.6m ceilings, six decorative fireplaces, feature lead light windows and original window seats
- Two separate double lock-up garages one accessed from Prince Albert Street, the other off Ruby Street
- Walk to the caf culture and boutique shopping on Military Road, close to schools, buses and ferry
- Only five owners in a rich 115 year history, truly one of the North Shore's finest family estates