Contemporary Style Luxury With Stunning Water Views18 Bullecourt Avenue, Mosman
Bathed in sun, and boasting commanding district and water views from every level, this spacious family home exudes quality and style. With level entry from the street you are welcomed into the huge open plan living and dining zones, which enjoy breathtaking views creating amazing wow-factor and the perfect floor plan for modern-day family living. Almost every room embraces the extraordinary aspect. Four spacious bedrooms all on one level, two with ensuites and the spacious master suite captures the sublime water views.
There's self-contained private accommodation on its own level, with a modern kitchen and living area opening to the views, ideal to rent out if desired. Easy-care surrounds, small level garden and large tiled swimming pool with entertaining terrace deliver a sensational lifestyle. DLUG with internal level access from a quiet cul-de-sac location all combine to deliver an outstanding residence surrounded by opulent neighbouring homes.
- Enormous open plan living zones featuring a wraparound balcony
- Gourmet gas-fitted kitchen, stainless steel benchtops and a 900mm Ilve cooker
- Feature gas fireplace integrated into a wall of bespoke joinery in the living area
- Master suite boasting views, Juliet balcony, WIR and huge ensuite with spa bath
- 4 bathrooms luxuriously finished with stone accents and frameless glass shower
- Bedroom 3 with access to level garden, WIR and ensuite
- Resort-style swimming pool embraced by foliage and sun-decks, with outdoor shower
- Engineered American Oak floorboards, plantation shutters and home theatre with integrated sound system
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating, guest powder room
- Internal access from double garage, 2 sets of security gates
- Family sized laundry with folding bench, impressive internal and external storage
- Convenient to schools, shops, cafes, buses and beaches, stroll to harbourside parks