Easy-care luxury with breathtaking views in a tranquil setting20A Euryalus Street, Mosman
For more information, please view the property infomercial.
Capturing extraordinary 180 degrees water and district views extending north over Middle Harbour from Seaforth across to Castlecrag, Northbridge down to Cammeray. Located high on the ridgeline, this elegant NW facing property is drenched in sunlight all day, delivering a tranquil oasis of privacy within landscaped courtyards and easy-care gardens.
Open plan living and dining areas open to the full-width entertaining terrace with built-in BBQ kitchen, enjoy the stunning water views perfect for entertaining and there is a modern gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry. There are four bedrooms all on one level, superb master with ensuite and walk in robe. Three of the four bedrooms enjoy waters views and have direct access to the garden. The fourth bedroom has the option to be used as a large home office or media room. The easy-care garden also has plans to build a swimming pool with terrace capturing the water views and bathed in sunlight.
Parking for four cars, triple lock up garage with level internal access and one off-street parking. An easy stroll to Middle Harbour with foreshore walking trails which lead around to The Spit with boating marinas, restaurants, cafes and a variety of water sports to enjoy. Beauty Point Public School is close by and transport is at the corner.
- Easy-care luxury Torrens Title residence boasting commanding views from both levels
- Set on 558sqm of land (approx) with a 22m (approx) frontage to the views it's privacy and tranquillity at its finest
- Preferred north-west aspect bathed in sun all day long
- Elevated location with lovely, low maintenance gardens
- Open plan design connects to the full-width entertaining terrace with built-in BBQ kitchen
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with water views and direct access to garden
- Parking for 4 cars including a triple lock up garage with internal access, separate secure storage room
- Large level gardens with plans to build a swimming pool
- Located in one of Mosman's most expensive enclaves
- Beauty Point Public School is close by and transport is at the corner