'CONWAY' Art Deco Waterfront-Reserve Showpiece On Sydney Harbour (enter via Prince Albert Street)24 Rickard Avenue, Mosman
Occupying 1,069sqm of prized land, with a 50m (approx) frontage and direct access onto Sirius Cove Reserve, this stately circa 1930 Art Deco waterfront-reserve home is truly one of a kind. Drenched in sunshine from morning to night, private and sublimely tranquil within its bushland setting, it enjoys expansive and magnificent water views across the harbour to Sydney CBD.
The magnificent entrance vestibule showcases a sweeping staircase and original terrazzo floors, setting the tone for the grandeur that's to come. The formal lounge room with a glamorous fireplace flows out to a loggia-style balcony for all-weather enjoyment. The sumptuous spacious open plan kitchen boasts marble bench tops and top-of-the-line DiDietrich appliances.
The entire lower level is self-contained and poses a variety of exciting lifestyle opportunities. It can be used as a teen retreat, in-law or au pair accommodation or to rent out for an additional income. It includes a magnificent terrace that blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor, ideal as a games room, gym or alfresco entertaining area. Featuring generous bedrooms and light-filled bathrooms, the master suite boasts a huge private balcony with soothing harbour views by day and twinkling city outlooks by night.
Large and level gardens areas surround the residence all framed by natural bushland, only 80m to Sydney Harbour foreshore. Enjoy the most amazing outdoor lifestyle on Sirius Cove reserve, with children's fully-fitted playground, harbourside beach and dedicated walking trail under Taronga Zoo to the ferry. Bus transpont close by. With an approved DA there's the opportunity to add capital value and fine-tune to your families needs. This is the most rare lifestyle haven for discerning families.
- Formal lounge room with glamorous working fireplaces
- Loggia-style balcony with sparkling blue harbour views
- Sumptuous spacious open plan kitchen with marble bench tops
- DiDietrich induction cook top and a Miele dishwasher
- Spacious self-contained accommodation or retreat with undercover terrace
- 5 bedrooms and separate home office
- Main bedroom with ensuite, balcony and water views
- Garage, further double parking, huge storage, superb privacy
- DA approved plans for renovations
- Enjoy the foreshore walk to Taronga Zoo ferry in 7 minutes
- Drenched in sunlight open to the East, North and West