A Superb Family Home With European Charm
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes from Mosman Bay ferry and Avenue Road village, this stunning family home is a hidden oasis. Abounding in European flavour, it is set on a generous 866sqm (approx) block with a 24-metre (approx) frontage, making it a rare find in this dress circle location. Elegant open plan living and dining areas open out to park like landscaped gardens and paved terraces wrapping around the home, so there's always a sunny spot to relax or entertain. There are four generous bedrooms, all of which enjoy a leafy garden vista, plus a master suite with twin walk in robes and ensuite. An over-sized lock up garage, security intercom and picture perfect cubby house complete the story. Ready to move into, but with the added benefit of a DA approval to extend and add even more value, make this superb family home a must to inspect.
- Four bedroom family home on an 866sqm (approx) block with 24m (approx) frontage
- Formal and informal living spaces opening out onto park-like gardens and elegant flagstone tiered terraces
- Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location just minutes from Mosman Bay ferry
- Master bedroom with ensuite and twin WIRs
- Separate internal laundry with access to sunny drying area
- Two bathrooms plus separate WC
- Separate home office
- Fourth bedroom or separate TV room
- Large entertainers kitchen with ample storage
- Over-sized lock up garage, security intercom entrance, B2B alarm and irrigation
- Gas Jetmaster fireplace plus gas bayonets throughout
- DA approval to extend
- Centrally located, within minutes of public transport, schools and a short 250m walk to all the cafes and amenity of Avenue Road shops, 900m to Mosman village and 950m to Mosman Bay ferry.