Prestige Contemporary Residence With 180 Degree Water Views24 Beauty Point Road, Mosman
Distinguished by its illustrious setting and due-north aspect, this elegant full-brick residence delivers the ultimate family lifestyle. Embraced by privacy and an elevated position it commands an epic wraparound vista from Northbridge across Seaforth to Clontarf Beach.
There's level access into the home via a chic footbridge, above the beautiful entertainers' courtyard and sparkling 10-metre pool. The residence itself offers a sanctuary of effortless living within a versatile two-storey floorplan designed on a grand scale. Free-flowing and expansive, the top floor offers a seamless connection from dining and living zones to the oversized full-width entertaining terrace, all capturing the views.
Featuring 5 stunning bedrooms all on one level, 2 with ensuites including a master suite of grand proportions. Poolside there's a separate self-contained studio with bathroom, plus wine cellar and workshop.
Beauty Point Public School is just a 650-metre stroll away, The Spit, with a variety of restaurants, cafes and water sports are close by, as is Balmoral Beach.
- Spectacular 180-degree water views, north facing
- Light-filled lounge and living zones open to full width entertaining zones with views.
- Central gourmet kitchen with European appliances, stone bench tops, and walk-in pantry.
- Serene poolside courtyard, landscaped gardens, pool house/studio
- Five bedrooms on one level, including an opulent master with generous walk-in robe and spa ensuite.
- Large spacious family residence set on 670sqm of land with around 468sqm of total area, 360sqm (approx) of internal living, multiple terraces and large DLUG.
- Wine cellar, separate home office, surround sound system, workshop, ducted A/C, video intercom.
- Moments to The Spit for restaurants/cafes, yacht clubs, water leisure activities and transport is 50m away.