North facing sanctuary with Stunning water views10/1 Punch Street, Mosman Sold / Confidential
Immersed in the tranquillity of its sun dappled leafy surrounds, this north east apartment provides a low maintenance lifestyle option on the top floor of a boutique complex. The interiors are embraced by verdant surrounds creating a haven of privacy, while allowing ample light to filter through revealing a thoughtfully designed layout with potential to customise. Well placed, this home basks in a quiet rear position, just a short stroll to Mosman shopping village, boutique stores, cafes and restaurants. Public transport is footsteps away allowing easy access to the city and northern beaches, while Balmoral Beach and other idyllic harbour enclaves are all within close proximity. Internal access to a single lock up garage and separate lock up private storage room, this home offers the complete lifestyle package for investors or owner occupiers looking for the quintessential lock up and leave.
- Open plan living areas enjoying prevailing breezes throughout and an abundance of natural light
- Immaculately maintained interiors offer opportunity to add your personalised touch
- Generous balcony provides idyllic alfresco setting in leafy surrounds
- Granite finished kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Light filled well proportioned bedrooms offer complete privacy, the master with built in robes and enjoys stunning water views
- Immaculate well appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry adjoins kitchen, impeccably maintained security building
- Single lock-up garage and generous storage room with internal access
- Easy access to Bridgepoint shopping centre, supermarkets and transport
Water rates $172 pq approx.
Council rates $360 pq approx.
Strata Levies $1,050 approx.