Stylishly Renovated, North Facing Sanctuary1/389A Alfred Street North, Neutral Bay Sold / Confidential
This wonderful North facing apartment is truly a sanctuary and offers extraordinary convenience within a short walk to Neutral Bay, North Sydney and across to the CBD. The harbour foreshore is the perfect complement to the peaceful surrounds of this immaculately presented first floor apartment. Enjoying a leafy elevated setting, it's quietly positioned within a full brick boutique development. Graced with privacy and light filled interiors, the floorplan showcases open plan living and dining with a sleek modern kitchen boasting high end appliances, CaesarStone benchtops and an integrated laundry. The master suite features built-in robes, additional storage and there is a separate chic bathroom. Other highlights include plantation shutters, brand new carpet, freshly painted throughout, high ceilings, ample storage, ceiling fans and security intercom. Minutes to all amenities and positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac with stairs leading directly to the walkway for the North Sydney overpass.
- North facing balcony, light and private throughout.
- New kitchen and bathroom with quality appliances.
- Master suite with built-in robes, additional storage, ceiling fan.
- High ceilings, freshly painted, newly carpeted, Foxtel and an abundance of storage.
- Boutique security complex with a single undercover carport.
- Uninterrupted Sydney Harbour views from the common area and communal clothes line available.
- Tranquil location, positioned at the lower end of the driveway, yet elevated in its position creating privacy.
- Within a short walk to all local amenities and both bus and train transport options.
Water Rates: $177 pq approx.
Council Rates: $236 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $917 pq approx.