Chic Penthouse Immersed by Sydney Harbour31/67 Bradleys Head Road, Mosman Sold / Confidential
Immersed with magnificent views of Sydney's iconic skyline including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and beyond to the far-reaching district panoramas, this chic penthouse provides a low maintenance lifestyle opportunity in a prestigious blue-ribbon address. This impeccably maintained abode resides in a tightly-held development featuring a rooftop terrace for the use of residents and their guests, which captures spectacular views of Sydney and vast ocean vistas over Balmoral and up North.
The quintessential lock up and leave home is an ideal option for those who are looking for convenience and all about the lifestyle on offer. This home is a short and level stroll from Mosman Village's array of boutique stores, gourmet eateries and amenities, within close proximity to the Taronga Zoo ferry and mere footsteps to city bus services.
- Contemporary light filled interiors exude a chic and sophisticated ambiance
- Spacious lounge, dining and kitchen all enjoy uninterrupted Sydney Harbour views
- Wraparound 270 degree balcony gazes over Sydney Harbour and beyond, right around to North Head
- CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooking and integrated appliances and featuring an island bench
- Master suite is very generous with built in robes and bay window capturing the stunning views and harmonious surrounds
- Second bedroom also offers built in robes
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles enhance a modern bathroom with frameless shower
- Internal laundry is fitted in the bathroom, high ceilings and air conditioning are added features
- Impeccably maintained development with level lift access and security intercom
- Single undercover car space ideally positioned located just footsteps from complex entrance
- Close to a selection of public and private schools, Rawson Oval and harbour foreshore walkways
Council Rates: $317 pq approx.
Water Rates: $171 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $973 pq approx.