Sophisticated and Coveted Lifestyle in Seaforth3/33 Ethel Street, Seaforth Sold / Confidential
Residing within the tightly-held boutique development known as 'Tahani', this apartment offers the ideal retreat for the quintessential low-maintenance lock up and leave lifestyle. Offering immaculate light-filled interiors which showcase an array of quality finishes, streamlined joinery and generous storage throughout. This home is perfect for downsizers and empty nesters, with internal level lift access directly to the spacious double lock up garage and additional storage room, and visitor parking. Positioned right in the heart of Seaforth village, offering easy access to shops, cafes, restaurants and transport options for the Sydney CBD, Manly and Chatswood. Within moments to local schools, parks, reserves and coastal walks.
- Spacious open plan living area seamlessly merges onto the entertaining terrace where you enjoy wonderful district and water views and city skyline.
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benches, stainless gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Two generous bedrooms, the master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony. Second bedroom with built in robes, bathed in northern sunshine and extends onto a spacious terrace.
- Main bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling and has a frameless shower and separate bath.
- Internal and separate laundry facilities.
- Added features include ducted air conditioning, video intercom system, lift access from the apartment to the parking component.
- Double lock-up garage located in secure basement car park with lift access.
Council Rates: $360 pq approx.
Water Rates: $171 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $883 pq approx.