Charming Home offering a Lifestyle of Tranquility4/27A Lytton Street, Cammeray Sold / Confidential
One of just four apartments in a boutique Art Deco building, 'Ruskington' exudes an effortless and cottage-like ambience, with a picturesque period facade and classic architectural features throughout. Set on the top floor with only one common wall in the kitchen, the apartment embraces a wonderfully bright and airy atmosphere enhanced by freshly schemed interiors and ornate high ceilings. In a wide, attractive tree-lined street, the apartment occupies an incredibly peaceful and quiet north shore neighbourhood, despite a strategic, central position on the cusp of Cammeray, Crows Nest, North Sydney and Neutral Bay. In exceedingly comfortable condition 'as is', with new paint, carpet and floors, it presents the opportunity to move in or rent out straight away or further update and fully capitalise on an immensely desirable locale.
- Ideal investment or entry level opportunity in a fantastic lifestyle locale
- Character ornate Art Deco ceilings, timber floorboards and picture rails
- Bright combined living and dining overlooking the rear yard with an original brick fireplace
- Generous kitchen with scope to add renovations, if desired, with instantaneous Gas Hot Water
- Sun drenched, North facing spacious master bedroom with generous mirrored built-in robes
- Refreshed bathroom with original Art Deco floors and shower over bath tub
- Pet-friendly building, communal rear year with level lawn and external laundry
- Nestled in between Anzac Park, North Sydney Oval and St Leonards Park
- Leisurely stroll to Crows Nests' shops and cosmopolitan cafe/dining scene, North Sydney CBD is also a only a 10 minute walk away
- Metres to buses, rapid access to city, one traffic light from the motorway
Council Rates: $238 pq approx.
Water Rates: $178 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $947 pq approx.