North Facing Sanctuary Offering a Lifestyle to be Envied6/77 Benelong Road, Cremorne Sold / Confidential
Occupying an elevated corner position, this sophisticated three bedroom townhome features seamlessly integrated indoor and outdoor living, with a leafy and district outlook from its expansive first floor alfresco entertaining terrace. A cleverly designed floorplan separates the living space from sleeping quarters, with all three bedrooms located on a private, peaceful ground floor sanctuary. Entertaining guests is a delight in this wonderful residence, with bi-fold doors opening the living/dining area out onto the alfresco terrace, complete with a gas bayonet for a barbecue, an automatic retractable awning and integrated seating with ample storage. Offering a double brick townhouse of solid concrete slab in an unrivalled, North facing position. It's perfect for empty nesters, providing both privacy and convenience in its quiet neighbourhood setting just 350 metres from the Hayden Orpheum movie theatre and the Heart of Cremorne village shops and cafes.
- Spacious and open plan living/dining area flows seamlessly to the outdoor terrace and is filled with natural light and sunshine
- Floor-to-ceiling bi-fold doors open onto the expansive North facing entertaining terrace which can be enjoyed all year round
- Retractable awning covering the outdoor dining area and built-in seating with plenty of additional storage
- Well maintained gas kitchen with stone bench tops, tiled splash back and plenty of cupboard space
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Two bedrooms enjoy direct access to separate and private sun-drenched courtyards
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, ensuite to master bedroom and separate WC
- Internal laundry and additional powder room and air conditioning to the master bedroom and living area
- Two car spaces in secure basement garage and storage cage
- Just a short leisurely stroll to popular restaurants, bars and city buses
Strata Levies: $1,392 pq approx.
Council Rates: $241 pq approx.
Water Rates: $171 pq approx.