Charming Federation Home22 Wolger Road, Mosman Sold / Confidential
** Wonderful opportunity to secure a freestanding Federation Home in one of Mosman's most coveted locations **
Embracing natural light and botanical surrounds, this gorgeous freestanding residence is set in a tightly-held street with dual street access from Wolger Road through to Ballantyne Street and only 50 metres to Memory Park. Epitomising luxury easy-care living for empty nesters or families it's just footsteps to cafes, convenience stores and shops on Avenue Road. This immaculate home delivers privacy and tranquillity with open plan interiors and soaring pressed metal and moulded ceilings, extending to a sunlit balcony from the living areas. The versatile lower level is the perfect rumpus or could easily be converted to accommodate a third bedroom which opens to a spacious, landscaped entertaining courtyard, leading to a secure double carport.
- Light filled open plan living and dining room featuring a Jet master fireplace.
- Engineered hardwood, wide timber floorboards and charming character features throughout.
- Modern, sleek stone kitchen with DeLonghi wine cooler, rangehood, dishwasher, Miele oven, five burner gas stove.
- Two double bedrooms, the master is positioned at the front of the home with stunning bay window, dedicated home office and potential third bedroom currently used as a rumpus on the lower level of the home.
- Generously proportioned full bathroom with a separate bath and level shower.
- Enhanced by high 3.2 metre ceilings, gorgeous leafy outlook from living areas, light and bright throughout.
- Interiors seamlessly flow to outdoor living spaces, creating a sense of immersion within the exquisite gardens, perfect for those who embrace tranquil living.
- Vast under house storage, security alarm, split system air conditioning units and low-maintenance surrounds.
- Local public, Catholic and private schools all within close proximity.
- Only metres to the coffee shops at the rear on Avenue Road and other speciality stores and minutes to all the vibrant boutiques and speciality stores along Military Road.
Land size: 278.2sqm approx.
Water Rates: $172.04 pq approx.
Council Rates: $460.68 pq approx.