An Exclusive and Rare Harbourside Residence with Plans to Add Value15-17 McManus Street, Mcmahons Point Sold / Confidential
Rarely found in one of Sydney's most prestigious locations in McMahons Point, a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, elevated across two titles of approx. 500sqm with a 27m wide frontage of prime land. This truly represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase this stunning 3 bedroom residence with cost effective plans to enhance and add further capital value.
This wonderfully spacious and solid circa 1867 stone cottage that has been meticulously renovated and maintained. Delivering a tranquil oasis of privacy within landscaped courtyards and easy care gardens. There are multiple internal & external living and entertaining areas in this charming light filled home.
The master retreat occupies the entire upper level, with expansive water views across Berrys Bay and Sydney Harbour, with a separate living area, built-in wardrobes and well appointed ensuite. There are another two oversized double bedrooms each with ensuites on the lower level.
With its wonderfully flexible floor plan and contemporary attributes that feature throughout, this residence will have genuine appeal to down-sizers, professional couples and families alike.
- 3 oversized bedrooms, all with ensuites & built-ins
- Master retreat occupies entire upper level with ensuite & separate living area
- Multiple internal and external entertaining areas
- Modern galley kitchen with Miele appliances
- Huge open plan family living & dining off the kitchen
- Separate mezzanine home office/ study.
- Exquisite open fireplaces
- Under floor heating
- Ample storage throughout
- 2 entertaining terraces
- Outdoor spa, stunning landscaped courtyard gardens with auto-irrigation
- Secure double car garage
- Separate undercover work / storage shed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Back to base alarm
- Short walk to village shops, cafes, restaurants and ferry
- Close to all public transport options
- Stroll to waterfront parks
- R3 Zoning (Medium Residential)
OPPORTUNITY TO RENOVATE AND ADD SUBSTANTIAL CAPITAL VALUE
Our architect has created plans for a stunning renovation to take full advantage of this double block and wonderful location. Architect and builder estimated cost is $250,000. There are not many prestige residences in McMahons Point with these credentials, so this is an extremely rare opportunity.
The new residence will have:
- 4 bedrooms all with ensuites
- Separate home office or 5th bedroom
- 3 separate living areas
- Direct access onto the property from DLUG
- New sliding doors open to the additional BBQ terrace and landscaped gardens ideal for children
- Water views over both levels
- Itemised building estimate $250,000
- Please contact us for the new plans