Breathtaking views embrace Hamptons-inspired penthouse apartment22/5 Parriwi Road, Mosman Sold / Confidential
Embracing breathtaking 270 degree views over Middle Harbour and through the Sydney Heads, this Hamptons-inspired penthouse showcases a flawless renovation by highly acclaimed interior designers Arent&Pyke, over a light filled 112sqm. The north east facing interiors are awash with natural light, revealing a generously scaled open plan layout where walls of glass frame spectacular views of Chinamans Beach, Rosherville Reserve and idyllic harbour beaches and the surrounding district. Inside, meticulous care has been taken to create a low maintenance sanctuary of style and quality using premium materials and expert craftsmanship. Set on the top floor in 'Parriwi Towers', this security apartment offers easy access to The Spit, with its collection of restaurants and cafes, Middle Harbour Yacht Club and Balmoral Beach. It is close to Mosman Village, local schools and bus transport is directly across the road.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen allows you to appreciate the space and endless views.
- Stunning finishes and complete privacy, with only one common wall adjoining the kitchen.
- Designer marble kitchen equipped with Miele appliances and induction cook top.
- Beautiful master suite boasting water views and a spacious ensuite with freestanding bath.
- Well proportioned second bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Chic second bathroom showcases custom joinery and frameless shower.
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry and extensive storage throughout.
- Single security car space within a private garage, separate lock up storage room - all with level lift access directly to the apartment.
- Impeccably maintained security complex complete with intercom and immaculate gardens and surrounds.
- Rosherville Reserve, Chinamans Beach and Balmoral Beach are only moments away.
- Parriwi Junction and bus transport are directly across the road. Total Area: 132 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,386 per quarter
Council Rates: $369 per quarter
Water Rates: $171 per quarter