North Facing and Spacious Semi offering Wonderful Potential43 Hale Road, Mosman Sold / Confidential
This wonderful family home offers tremendous potential to maximise the space on offer and the light filled North facing aspect. Showcasing beautiful architectural features with high ceilings throughout and an original stunning plaster moulded ceiling to the main living area, reflecting the heritage of this home. All whilst providing a versatile layout with endless opportunity to modernise.
Featuring multiple living zones to the rear and three generous double bedrooms at the front of the home, this well-designed house flows out onto a private garden and courtyard creating an idyllic space for alfresco entertaining or children to play. This has been a much loved and tightly-held home for the past 40 years yet reveals a refurbished environment for young families or downsizers with new paint and polished floors. Only minutes to Middle Harbour Public School, this bright home is close to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, city/local bus services children's day care centres, parks and the harbour.
- Deceivingly generous home with a wonderful sense of space throughout.
- Three double bedrooms, two with original ornate fireplaces.
- Newly refreshed paint throughout and solid original hardwood floors sanded and stained.
- Neat and tidy kitchen situated at rear of property ready for renovation, however very functional.
- Full bathroom set conveniently in between the bedrooms.
- Double brick construction, original features, expert craftsmanship.
- Opportunity to redesign and create contemporary open plan living areas to the rear of the home.
- Enclosed verandah to the rear, sunroom or home office, various stained-glass windows, gas connection available and NBN.
- Easy access to lower north shore CBD's, Mosman's boutique shops, Neutral Bay and Cremorne villages.
- Close to Balmoral Beach and Chinamans beach, parks and reserves.
- Conveniently located within moments to Hayden Orpheum, renowned cafes and restaurants.
Land size: 247sqm approx.
Council Rates: $338 pq approx.
Water Rates: $206 pq approx.